Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{Real Parties} Delicious Top Chef Birthday Party!

One of the fabulous local photographers that I follow, Kimberly Jarman recently posted photos of this DELICIOUS Top Chef birthday party! This fabulous party was planned by Emily Edwards of Your Hearts Desire and every detail is spectacular! Bon Appetit!




View all of the details and more photos HERE on Kimberly Jarman's blog!
Thank you for giving us permission to share your gorgeous photos with our readers, Kim!
What a fabulous party!

13 comments:

Adriana said...

I love this party, it combines my two favorite things, cooking and the color purple. This would make a great adult party too!

Galena said...

Wow, that looks amazing. I love the baloons hanging down...

Rach said...

Fun and sassy. Love that deep purple.

Alexis said...

Fabulous...how fun!

coolkids said...

love love this party! I agree with "the mommy" that this would work for adults as well. Even a bachlorette party!!

Kristina said...

What a great party! The purple is perfect for a fun girly party.

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

What a cute party! Great color combination as well!

Kimberly Jarman said...

Thanks for posting Kim:)

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

Such a terrific party! Love the color scheme and all of the details. I may need to "borrow" the upside down balloons for my girls' next birthday.

michelle said...

What an awesome party!!! The upsidedown ballons are great.... I'll hve to remember this theme for when my little one is old enough to enjoy!!!

MamaBug said...

I agree this would be a great adult party too! My daughter just had a Purpletastic Party for her 3rd.....love these balloons from the ceiling idea!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

Love this party and the purple is a great accent color!!!

Toni said...

Such a great idea and love all the fine details! Kids are so blessed with amazing bday parties these days!