Friday, July 23, 2010

{Sweet Customers} Lucia's Sweet Vintage Cowgirl Birthday Party!

I am SO excited to share this party with you! When Erin of Erin Volante Floral Design, a past customer of mine contacted me about her daughter, Lucia's Vintage Cowgirl party...I jumped on the opportunity! I worked on Lucia's Flower Party last year, which Erin did a beautiful job with! Erin was also featured a few months ago on HWTM, for the beautiful fairy party she styled for her older daughter's birthday! Erin sent me a bunch of beautiful inspiration photos for the party and requested a vintage look in pink and blue....and that's just what she got!
She did a beautiful job with this party! Enjoy her lovely photos and ideas!

Is this party adorable or what?? I reminded Erin about Bakerella's Cowgirl Cookies in jars and she did a beautiful job making them! The "Pony Corral" with the stick ponies is too cute! I love all of the vintage touches, especially the ceramic pony on the pink cake! Everything is just beautiful! Thank you, Erin for sharing Lucia's special day!
Our new Vintage Cowgirl Collection will be coming to the SHOP soon!

Stay tuned for our FABULOUS FRIDAY GIVEAWAY this afternoon,
we will be giving away an adorable t-shirt
just like Lucia's from Oh Fiddlesticks!
{invitation photo courtesy of La Tee Da Kids ~
I'm in LOVE with her line of Cowgirl clothing}

15 comments:

Rach said...

It's incredible what people come up with!!

AZLB said...

how far advance do you need for custom work? I just love your stuff more and more each time I see a new party. Would love to work with you for my daugther's birthday in Oct so want to know how far I need to plan ahead :)

Unknown said...

This is ADORABLE. I, too, would like to know how far in advance for my daughter's first birthday party in late October. I love your parties!

Erin Volante Floral said...

Yay! Thanks so much Kim, I am so excited to see this up, you totally made my day! You did an awesome job on everything, your hard work really brought all the details together for us!

Lili said...

everything is incredible!

Lisa Glowacka said...

Kim that is so cute! Riley was just telling me last night he wants a cowboy party next year (June) and I thought "Kim could make that so cute and vintage-y!"

Affection for Detail said...

Oh how I LOVE this party. The vintage/shabby chic meets cowgirl style is fabulous!

Unknown said...

What a cute party! I love the little pink cowgirl boots!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness... this makes me SO EXCITED about Cody and LJ's party!!! I could barely wait to see the rest of these... gorgeous!

Leesa said...

Real cute!
Reminds me a lot of our Down On The Farm Party...check it out:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sendintheclownsla/sets/72157624349511455/

Leesa Zelken, CEO (Children's Entertainment Organizer TM)
SEND IN THE CLOWNS "Bravura kiddie party planning"
~Los Angeles Magazine
310.399.3733
www.sendintheclownsla.com

Become a Fan on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sendintheclownsla

Follow us on TWITTER for special discounts, party inspiration, and random observations!
http://twitter.com/sendinclowns

Mrs. Rogers said...

LOVE IT! Also, I love that you used Blue Sky because it is from Santa Fe and so am I!!! The jars were a great touch as well!!!!

Brandie said...

Oh my gosh, I love this so much!!!! I just love how everything was put together. Wow!!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

I am no fan of country but that is too darn cute!!! Love your cowgirl collection, the cake, stick ponies... and the cowgirl cookies are brilliant!

Miranda Konieczny said...

I always love all the parties you do!! I so hope to be able to do parties like yours here in San Antonio one day!!

http://ooohlalaparties.blogspot.com/

What About Brandie. . . said...

I would love to know where the wooden 3 tier stand came from if anyone knows? :)