Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{Sweet Customers} J & J's Firetruck Birthday Party! New Party Collection Available!

Kristy of F8 Studio Photography recently contacted me about working on a joint birthday party for her two boys being held at their local Fire Station! I have had so many requests for the Firetruck theme, I figured it was about time to get going on it! I've been so busy, I enlisted my friend, Jess to create a firetruck illustration inspired by my woody illustration/style. She whipped it up and from there I designed a few invitation ideas and all of the coordinating paper items! Lucky for us, Kristy is an amazing photographer and captured all of the details beautifully! Here are the birthday boys in adorable firetruck shirts: and their sweet little sister in her custom pink & red shirt!It all started with my invitation design...and then the coordinating cupcake toppers....round red balloons, poms and matching banner...and what's a party without oreos from Sweeties by Kim...more cupcakes....favor boxes with firetruck "thank you" tags...an adorable firefighter cake....

...and there you have a perfect firetruck themed birthday party!
Wonderful job, Kristy!
Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us!
You can visit Kristy at the F8 Studio photography blog HERE. The Vintage Firetruck Party Collection is now available in the SHOP!

19 comments:

Sweetly Sweet said...

I ♥ the vintage style... super cute as always :)

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome!

Toni said...

I'm so in love with any and all things firetruck. Adorable. And that cake!!! Oh my.....

Kristy said...

Thanks Kim! I'm so honored to be on here:) Your work is amazing and I loved everything you did for J&J's party!!

Melissa said...

Love it! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this party. My little guy just turned one and I am excited for the 2nd birthday now :) Question though, where do you find those huge balloons? I love that picture of your boys!!
jer29_11a@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love it! My sister had a fire-truck b'day party for her son in November.
Here's the link:
http://sweetjaneparties.blogspot.com/2009/11/wills-3rd-birthday.html

SarahJarnagin said...

This is darling! I was thinking about doing a firetruck theme for my son's birthday next year. I'll definitely be saving this for future use!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

It's all so cute!! Great job!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

So cute!
Another great printable party collection to consider for next years' bday for my little guy! Right now it's a tie btween superheroes and firemen.
Love the new collection!

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

So so adorable! I love they incorporated their little sister into the party and how clean and modern everything looked.

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Super cute!!! I wish I had a boy sometimes, but hey...that girl with the pink and red absolutely precious!!! LOVE LOVE!!!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Love seeing your printables with the actual party! So fun!

Unknown said...

love how made the vintage firetruck seem so fresh & modern-adorable as always~

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Such a cute party and I love the designs you created!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Wow...amazing! My little guys would love this, well, really I would really love it!=)
Hollie

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

How precious!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I stumbled upon your shop via etsy! I am having a firetruck birthday party for my son next month where the firetruck is coming to our house and your stuff is just perfect! I am actually emailing you about the custom invites right now because I've got a question. What a gorgeous, gorgeous party that Kristy threw for her boys!