Monday, June 28, 2010

{Real Parties} Vintage Sunshine & Lemonade Party!

What says summer more than Sunshine & Lemonade? Not much! My sweet friend, Jess at Pen 'N Paper Flowers just styled this gorgeous, casual outdoor birthday celebration for two of her daughters! The soft pink and yellow color scheme is one of my favorites right now (LOVE it in our Vintage Circus collection). Jess did a phenomenal job with every little detail. Enjoy!





Isn't it gorgeous? A few of my favorite details are the cupcakes (perfection!), homemade lollipops and unique birthday banner! Jess, you are truly amazing and one of the most creative women I know. Congratulations on a beautiful party! I'm sure your daughter's enjoyed every little detail you poured your heart into!
XOXO, Kim

13 comments:

Rach said...

Super cute set up.

Toni said...

I honestly think this is one of my favorite themes ever. I love the color combo of yellow & pink...more especially love the Lemonade & Sunshine! So adorable and creative. Wonderful job!!

Emily said...

All those goodies are making my mouth water! I NEVER get tired of looking at the pics from this party!

Well done, Jess!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for featuring this Kim! It's always such an honor to make it as a "mention" on your blog. You inspire so many, (me included), and I'm flattered by your sweet words. Hugs!

Heather said...

So charming! Those cupcakes look divine!

VICTORIA said...

Love love!! the colour scheme and all those yummy delights. Thank you for sharing. I will have to share on
http://www.shoppegirls.com/

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Pure pretty!

To The Moon and Back said...

Wow! What a beautiful party.

Terrell said...

Precious!! What little girl wouldn't love this theme!?! too cute!!
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

Gypsy Heart said...

An incredibly creative and beautiful event! I would so love to have been there.

xoxo
Pat

Heather@Peach Pizzazz said...

SO beautiful! I just love bringing the indoors out!

The Daily Stroll said...

I love it! What a fabulous setup!

Claire said...

I love anything vintage! The cupcakes are beautiful (even if they aren't vintage). Gorgeous set up!