Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Free Printables} "Give Thanks" Fall Collection for Operation Shower!


I am so excited to share this new GIVE THANKS printable collection with you! I was asked by Amy of Stem Parties to create designs for an Operation Shower campaign called Operation Give Thanks!

What Is Operation Give Thanks?
Operation Give Thanks is a nation-wide fundraising campaign to help Operation Shower continue our mission to throw amazing baby showers for military families to ease the burden of deployment.
We are often asked how to best help Operation Shower. We decided that since Operation Shower gives back to our military families through parties, so can YOU!
We are asking people across the nation to host a party, big or small, between now and the end of the year to raise money for Operation Shower. What a wonderful way to express your gratitude and thanks at this special time of year — and have fun! Operation Shower's long-term goal is to reach every military base in the nation. The short-term goal is to raise $50,000 through Operation Give Thanks to enable us to shower over 200 more moms-to-be! Help us to continue throwing these amazing baby showers for military moms-to-be whose spouses are deployed!

For my printable collection, my idea was to create fun, kid-friendly designs that you can use to host a Fall Craft Party, use for school activities or even at your kids' table at Thanksgiving! This collection features cute owls, a fun color scheme and polka dots!






The Give Thanks Printable Collection includes:
5"x7" Invitations (3 versions)
2" Party Circles
2" Favor Tags
Fancy Labels (2 versions)
Drink/Food Flags
5" x 5" Alphabet Panels for creating Banners

If you download, we ask that you PLEASE either host an event, big or small to support this cause OR make a donation to Operation Shower (any amount helps)!

As Fundraising Event Host, you have the freedom to create an event that works for you:
•a small get-together with friends
•a party (or giving jar) in conjunction with Thanksgiving
•a fundraising baby shower
•a wine-tasting party
•a craft party with kids
If you decide to host a party, please email lena@operationshower.org or amy@operationshower.org and they will help guide you & provide more information!For more details and to donate,visit the Operation Shower Give Thanks website!

I would like to GIVE THANKS in advance to you,my lovely readers for helping this worthy cause!We would love to see how you use these designs and share your ideas with others!
Please email photos to: photos@thetomkatstudio.com

Check out other fabulous printable designs for this campaign by:
Hostess with the Mostess, Paper & Cake, Parites by Hardie and Paper & Pigtails!

11 comments:

Rhonda @ home.made. said...

Those are adorable... and for a great cause! Thanks for sharing-

becca wright said...

you are so talented! very cute design!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I love this collection and more importantly the cause. Cute stuff Kimmi!

Soulfuldancer said...

just tried to donate and google checkout gave me an error message. Thanks so much for your generosity, I love these! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Hi - LeAnn from Operation Shower here! Please let us know at lena@operationshower.org if you are getting an error message. It does not show on our end that there is any problem.

Thanks so much!

Lizzy Hastings said...

Hi! Love the printable collection and was happy to donate!! I love this cause!

MLM said...

These cute printables have inspired me to have a Craft Night at my house. I will be sure to share when I finalize my plans~ thanks again!

Texas Mommy said...

What a wonderful cause! I just donated to help out. You did a great job at creating this collection.

Michelle said...

Great printables and a great cause! I just donated!!

I'd love to host a get together as well and want to make all the printables match. What font did you use?

Thanks again!

Amanda @ Frills and Frolic said...

I featured your printables on my blog today! HUGE fan of all your work!

Amanda

frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com

Simply Chic Parties said...

I love this idea for Thanksgiving, and the fact that it supports a GREAT cause! Thanks for doing this, I'm featuring this over on my blog (Simply Chic Parties) tomorrow to help gain support!