Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to School: DIY Printable Thank You Cards ~ Perfect for Teachers!

It's BACK-TO-SCHOOL time, and what a great way to start off on the right foot with your children's teachers....

Give him/her a set of these adorable thank you notes!

I just created this new apple design, and you can print as many as you would like HERE for free!


{Instructions}

1. Print PDF file on bright white cardstock
2. Cut page in half (dotted line)
3. Fold in half, or score/fold (I use a bone folder)
4. These notecards fit in standard A2 envelopes.
5. Tie with a cute ribbon or package in a cellophane bag and tie with ribbon!
6. Give to your favorite teacher!

If you would like to personalize these with a name,
email me at kim@thetomkatstudio.com
and for a small design fee,
I will create a custom file for you!


If you are interested in additional printable items with this theme (tags, labels, etc), let me know!

Enjoy!
Apple illustraton & card designed by The TomKat Studio.
© The TomKat Studio ~ For personal use only.

19 comments:

Digital Papier said...

This is so cute, Kim!

Thanks for the download.

Sandra

Live.Love. Photography said...

Cute!!

Anonymous said...

fabulous idea kim! as a former teacher, rest assured, teachers will love this!

Unknown said...

sweet design-teachers will love this!

Jodee said...

These are soooo cute! I just printed my calendar today and I love it!

koralee said...

You are so sweet...I would love to get these from a student...I am a teacher and back to school is coming very fast...many thanks.... I will be able to use them!xoxoxox

Karen said...

How sweet of you to share these with your followers! They are adorable. I have made myself(high school counselor) a set and some to share with teacher friends. Thanks so much!

Veronica said...

I'm starting a full-time teaching internship in two weeks and these are perfect! Thanks so much. You have amazing ideas!

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

Love the printables. Now I need a color printer. xxoo

Tricia said...

These cards are too cute- I'll be printing them at home tonite just in time for 'meet the teacher' next week. You're wonderful- thank you!!

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

This is so great for you to do for us! I will use them when school starts!
Thanks!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

those are so cute!! you are so sweet to share them. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Dawn said...

These are SO cute!!! I just printed off some and the calendar...THANK YOU they are darling!!

Maggie @ SweetwaterBaby said...

Thank you for sharing these adorable note cards! I've printed some up and will give them to my 2nd grader's teacher this afternoon. I'm sure she'll love them!

Sharnel said...

THanks so much. Very sweet indeed!

Stefani said...

Thank you, perfect for the new school year!

Chandra said...

I LOVE all your stuff and look forward to all the downloads. Thanks so much!

Shelley said...

Super Cute Kim!! Thanks for letting us know about these! -Shelley {HowDoesShe.com}