Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Photography: Gorgeous Blonde Twins!

I love photography. I always have. I love it even more now.
One of my best friends, Vicki is a local family photographer. In the last year, I have watched her skills develop and I am awe-struck with her latest session. These photo just make me swoon...the twins, the blonde curly hair, the dresses, jean jackets, boots, the setting.....I can't get over it so I had to share! The creativity of these photos is just incredible! No doubt, Vicki had something to do with the styling as well.
Absolutely gorgeous, my dear! Maybe these girls will model for me when I write a book about children's parties (a little dream I have)! Can't you just see them sitting at a party table surrounded by cupcakes?

And these were just from her "Sneak Peek", I can't wait to see the rest!

Visit Vicki's website HERE!

7 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

OH MY!!!!! The pics are gorgeous! The little misses are so precious! Ill be anxiously awaiting your book release!

Sandi said...

you are right: adorable! I love the curls!

koralee said...

These girls are adorable...what talent Vicki has! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

gorgeous girls and great talent.

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

Vicki has become become unbelievable. I tell her, she is my inspiration.

Unknown said...

WOW, I just love the first picture. They are all good, but that one is my favorite. Thanks so much for sharing these pics.

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Thanks for all the LOVE ladies! I'm having a FABULOUS day now! :)