Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sweet Customers: The Sweetest Sweet Shoppe Party!

Bethany, a local Phoenix crafty momma, has been a loyal blog follower of mine for awhile! She wrote me a few months ago about how she loves to plan her daughter's birthday parties and go all out, just like I do! Well, she has been working for months on crafty party stuff for her daughter, Gentry's Sweet Shoppe party...and boy, did she go ALL OUT! Every detail she made is absolutely fabulous! At the last minute, her printer wasn't working so she asked me to create a set of cupcake toppers for the party! Of course I wanted to help a loyal reader out, and also I loved that she mentioned me several times in her post about the party! Bethany is a photographer, so there are many fabulous pictures to check out! Here are a few of my favorite, and you can see the rest on her blog HERE! Enjoy....this party is really YUMMY! {all photos via Hissyfits Photography}

11 comments:

koralee said...

So sweet...i love love love the idea of the candy bracelets as napkin holders...so so adorable!

Bethany said...

Awww thanks Kim!! That was one crazy party for sure!! Thanks again for coming through for me on the toppers! They were perfect!! :)

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

Great stuff!!!! I actually came across her post recently when searching for party ideas for Cale.

Polka Dot Moon said...

I keep telling her that she's missing her calling as a party planner! Each one is so different and of course fabulous!!
Denise

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Adorable! Love the sign and the candy bracelets!!!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Super Duper Cuteness Here!!

LADY JANE said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!! Very inspiring.......

katie@tulsadetails said...

That is so cute! What great details!

Jodee said...

What a fabulous party! You did a great job on the cupcake toppers!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I am so in love with this party theme! I'm thinking about doing it for my daughter's third birthday in January!!

Favors Wardrobe said...

hi dear,

wow, this is brilliant,awesome!!i like all those things you are doing, you are really super duper mommy,your energy,creativity and idea inspired me!thanks ;)