Monday, November 15, 2010

{Cupcake Monday} Seriously Delicious Cupcakes from Modern Cupcake!


Happy Monday, friends!
Today for Cupcake Monday, I would like to introduce you to Jill from Modern Cupcake! She's the new kid in town baking up seriously DELICIOUS cupcakes here in Chandler, AZ. For all of you Phoenix locals, I'm sure you'll be hearing more about Modern Cupcake soon....rumors of YUMMY cupcakes spread fast! Sweet Jill contacted me a few weeks ago to introduce herself and offer up some samples. Never one to say no to cupcakes, I accepted and had her whip up these Vanilla Bean ones for my segment on Sonoran Living on Friday! I also had the luxury of tasting her Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting at the Believe Boutique last week! YUM.


Jill seems like such a genuine person, and she's friends with my friend, Rebecca from Fresh Chick Designs...so she must be cool. Rebecca designed her adorable logo! I would love for you all to say a little prayer for Jill. She was telling me about a devastating car accident (not her fault) that happened right before she was ready to launch her company. She is extremely shaken up but with the encouragement of friends, she moving ahead with her new business. Keep moving forward, Jill! I would love for you to give her some encouragement and love on her Facebook page.


I love this photo. Isn't it awesome?
{photo by Mary Lessig}


{photo by Mary Lessig}

Check out the fabulous Modern Cupcake website!
Be prepared to drool!
Have a fabulous week, my sweet readers!

*A big thank you to Laura Winslow for the fabulous on set photos at Sonoran Living!*

4 comments:

Grace said...

I absolutely love Modern Cupcake. They are ridiculously amazing! I've tried the red velvets and now I'm looking forward to trying the vanilla bean. And to top it all off, Jill is just as sweet as her little cakes.

Modern Cupcake said...

Kim, THANK YOU for the feature!!

Grace, merci pour le {sweet} comments!!

erica said...

These cupcakes look wonderful!!! You have an amazing blog and I am a new follower!

xo

JC's Loft said...

Love a good cupcake!! These look fabulous : )