Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{Inspiration} French Country Fall Dessert Table by Sandra Downie!

When Sandra of Sandra Downie Event Design sent me this GORGEOUS French Country Fall Dessert Table last week, I fell in love! I'm so flattered that she asked to debut it here on The TomKat Studio! It's simply BEAUTIFUL! If you haven't heard of Sandra yet...get familiar! I have been swooning over her creative dessert tables for the last few months and wanted to share her with all of you. Check out the details of this lovely fall table, perfect inspiration for Thanksgiving and after, check out some of my other favorites of hers below!








Photography by: Jennifer Fiereck

Fleur De Lis Cookies: Rollin In Dough
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies: The Hot Cookie
Dessert Tent & Pie Signs: Paper & Pigtails
Caramel Apple Cake & Pecan Pie Tarts: Whole Foods
Apple Cinnamon Whoopie Pies: Bake Me Pretty

To view more of Sandra's beautiful work,
visit her blog,
The White Library!



Absolutely gorgeous, right?

10 comments:

Kori Clark said...

I love this table!!

Ava said...

I love the idea of using a little hay bale on the table for height! So creative!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

JC's Loft said...

WOW so pretty!

Paula

Cassie said...

That is beautiful! I am in love with those Fleur cookies!!

Anneliese said...

Yes! Absolutely gorgeous. The photography just makes me happy it is Fall. Thanks so much for debuting!

Moore Minutes said...

This is complete perfection...every single photo.

Unknown said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS! And this inspiration comes at the perfect time too. I'm doing a French Farmer's Market for our Thanksgiving theme...

LOVE this SO very much. I'm eating up every detail!!

Nicole @ Tradewind Tiaras said...

Love those galvanized trays! I haven't seen them before, and they're absolutely perfect on the table!

Megan said...

So beautiful....and SO hungry now!! Thanks for the great inspiration!