Monday, December 27, 2010

{Cupcake Monday} Tweet Holiday Collection

Happy Cupcake Monday!  We hope you all had a fabulous Holiday weekend.  Take a look at these yummy cupcakes that one of our readers shared with us.


She made White Chocolate and Raspberry Mudcake with White Chocolate Italian Meringue Buttercream and Chocolate Mudcake with Dark Chocolate Italian Meringue Buttercream.  Can you say delicious??  And she said the Holiday Tweet Collection finished them off perfectly.  We agree.  Thank you for sharing Linda!

It's hard to believe it's the end of the year already!  How are you spending your last week of 2010?

6 comments:

AdamandBetsy said...

Hey I was wondering if she could share a recipe?? The icing sounds amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a recipe for them too!!!!! Thanks for posting, they sound divine!

kasey said...

those look amazing.

Plants seeds of knowledge...for our future! said...

I must say, I am very curious and would love to try the recipe too! Would she share it?

Anonymous said...

Do you plan on posting any fun, festive New Year's Eve party ideas?

Toni said...

Here is what she said about the frosting: I usually add about 7 oz of melted chocolate (whichever flavour I am after) to the mix at the end. I add more if I want a stronger flavour.

And here is a link to the recipe for the frosting: www.cakejournal.com/archives/how-to-make-italian-meringue-butter-cream

Have fun ladies!
Toni @ TKS