Thursday, December 2, 2010

{Favorite Things} Our Fabulous Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints & 20% Off Sale!

We recently had our family photos taken by my sweet friend, Vicki of Vicki Lynn Photography. She did an AMAZING job and I couldn't be happier with the results! View a few of my favorites right here. I am usually a proscrastinator when it comes to getting my holiday cards out, but I was so excited about our photos that I ordered beautiful cards from Tiny Prints right when I received the photos! I chose a 2-sided tri-fold design called, First Frost. I love it because it displays 5 large photos and I was able to choose the color for the frame/message page to coordinate best with the photos. I chose the semi-gloss heavyweight cardstock and I LOVE it. The print quality is fabulous! Here's a little peek....


TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY (ends 12/3 midnight)
Tiny Prints is offering 20% OFF your entire order
+ FREE SHIPPING on orders of $45 or more!


CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO SHOP &
ENTER CODE: TPDEC20

3 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

gorgeous!
I ordered Thanksgiving cards from TinyPrints...so so happy with them!

Unknown said...

Seriously.. I just placed my order yesterday!

Jane M said...

I also ordered mine this week!! I had a tiny prints card last year and LOVED it!!I cant wait to see the one I ordered this year!!