Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide} Fabulous Gifts for Girls that Dream of Paris!


I love all things Paris! I haven't visited there yet, but I love everything about the style! When I thought of this category for gift ideas, I immediately thought of my friends Melissa & Kellie at Icing Designs. They create gorgeous, hand-illustrated and hand-glittered notecards and invitations. They too have a passion for French styling and goodies! They found some fabulous gift ideas for anyone in your life who loves all things Parisian!



Thank you Melissa & Kellie for compiling these fabulous gift ideas for our Holiday Gift Guide!
It's always a pleasure working with you both!


To view our full Holiday Gift Guide, click below:

1 comment:

pickmepam said...

love, love, love this gift guide! i love the gift of glam page, especially the flower headband!
(btw, love your blog!)