Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Boy Announcements: Meet Owen!

Since I posted PINK baby designs yesterday, I thought would only be fair if I posted something BLUE today! My friend, Lisa just had me design baby announcements for her new little bundle of joy! I created a few options and we ended up combining a couple ideas for for the final design! It was really cute because her hubby was so excited to help choose the right one for his boy! The final design is shown above, and below are the other ideas I came up with for them!



Congratulations on the new addition to your beautiful family!

Gorgeous photos taken by Vicki Lynn Photography (one of my BFFs!)
See more of her work HERE!
While your there, book your fall family photos ASAP before she books up!
WHICH ANNOUNCEMENT DESIGN IS YOUR FAVORITE?

9 comments:

Kate said...

They are all stunning - great work! I like the one they chose and also the one with the Owen's monogram in the brown circle. All cute though :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful designs. I like the mix of color and black and white pictures!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

They are all so cute!! I like the final design a lot, but also like the striped one with his monogram, too. :)

koralee said...

So so lovely...I really love them all...I do love monograms! Thanks for sharing today!

Live.Love. Photography said...

love stripes!

katie@tulsadetails said...

I love the one they chose - it is so cute! And, he is precious!

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

So cute! Kim you inspired me on that color combo for Cale's new big boy room!

Shore said...

Love love love them! Thanks for making us such an adorable announcement! Just mailed them out last week! Obviously I like the final one as it was a mix of the color one and the monogram one :

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I like the "oh baby" one! So cute... all of them are adorable!