Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Invitations: My Favorite Pregnant Girl

I recently designed two baby shower invitations using the same artwork, that I absolutely love! I think this is the cutest pregnant girl around, and sets the tone for a classy event!



The first one was for a double-celebration soiree that I hosted for two of my best friends, Kristi & Amanda. It was a baby shower for Kristi (baby girl #2), and bachelorette party for Amanda. I used coordinating "ladies" for the invites (the preggie girl and a bride), since most of the invitees were invited to both. For more details and photos from the event, click here.

I also used the same mommy-to-be artwork for a double baby shower held in Florida, for my sister-in-law, Suzanne and her sister, Lucy who are due just weeks apart. I did these in a brown/green scheme, since Lucy isn't sure if she is having a boy/girl, and Suzanne is having another BOY! Double the fun!



Like these invites? Keep me in mind when your next event comes around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these invites!!! i will definitely keep you in mind when my next event comes around :)