Friday, February 13, 2009

Fave Decorating Blog: Decor8

I've become a little obsessed with blogging and reading blogs. Well maybe more than just a little. My husband has to pry me away from my computer these days. I just feel like I've discovered a world of people, information, thoughts and ideas on topics that inspire me.
{image via decor8}
My favorite decorating blog is written by Holly Becker, and it is called Decor8. Holly is a writer and interior design consultant, and you can find her everywhere in the decorating world, including Simply Stated, Real Simple Magazine's blog. Everyday without fail, I receive an email from Decor8 full of the most beautiful rooms, decor items, photography, art and more. One of my favorite features that she writes is Take 5 Tuesdays, when she features 5 fabulous Etsy shops and their products. She also recently started a series called Creativity: Just Do It, which walks us through exercises on exploring our creativity. (perfect for me at this time in my life!)

{image via decor8}

Check it out! Subscribe! You'll thank me for it!

No comments: