Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine's Day: Eat Your Heart Out!

{photo by me}
I can't remember why, but a very long time ago I really wanted a "heart waffler"....maybe I registered for it? Anyway, my mom bought it for me for some occasion and it has been gathering dust in a drawer. With Valentine's day getting close, it came to mind and I finally pulled it out and made some for the kids! I figured they could finally appreciate the heart shape, since they are seeing hearts everywhere around the house for Valentine's Day. They loved them! Yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if that isnt Martha.....

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

You're Martha in the food department, not me! This was a rare moment. ;)

Anonymous said...

So on Valentines Day will we see strawberries and whip cream on those darlin heart shape waffles? Yummy!