Monday, February 22, 2010

{Cupcake Monday} Creative Cupcake Marketing Campaign by Victoria's Secret!

While it's too late to take advantage of this Victoria's Secret promotion, I had to share the genius ad campaign....panties as cupcakes! I've talked once before about cupcake panties, and my friend sent this ad to me, because she knew I would love it! :)
I love the signature Victoria's Secret stripe on the cupcake wrappers....so cute!
They even named the available colors: Strawberry Delight, Cocoa Cream & Whipped Vanilla
Do you think this is an adorable campaign or is it just me?
Have a SWEET (& sexy) week!

10 comments:

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

I'm a fan! Very clever campaign.

Pretty packaging always makes me want to buy something!

Unknown said...

Yes, very clever! Love it as well!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Cute, Cute!

Love your blog!

Amanda a.k.a. FriendlyCreationss said...

my cupcakes and that cupcake would make a special night :)

www.friendlycreationss.etsy.com

Nicky said...

i think it is a super cute idea too! but only if we call them cupcake undies. i am not a fan of the "p" word. i don't know why- it just sounds ewwww to me! haha!

Unknown said...

what a cute favor/gift idea for a bachelorette party!!

Lora Joy said...

they ARE cute! i actually got one! hehe! What i really liked about it too is that it had a bottom. You can make one, use a cupcake wrapper template and a 2" circle punch then glue together! =)

Shawna said...

Yes I saw this too and LOVED it!!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

I think its adorable! We had boyshorts and tanks packaged as cupcakes for my daughters b~day. The girls loved them!

Lovely Little Nest said...

What a cute idea!