Friday, February 12, 2010

{Yummy Stuff} Lollipop Cookie Pops!

Hello, friends! I apologize for my lack of posting this week! I've been inundated with emails for the "Spread the Love" promotion I posted on Tuesday! I've been sending out literally hundreds of Valentine's sets! Thank you all for posting the "I love TomKat Studio" button on your blogs, I sincerely appreciate it! When I saw these Lollipop Cookies on Happy Hour Mom, I had to share them with you!
Created by the fabulous Meaghan at The Decorated Cookie...these cookies are super sweet!

Ever since Kate's Lollipop Party last year, I have been overwhelmed with orders for my Lollipop Invitations and Collection! This is another great idea for the popular Sweet Shoppe theme!
I would love to see these done in a rainbow of colors!
Aren't they super cute?!
Visit the full post at The Decorated Cookie for the recipe, directions and more fabulous photos!

8 comments:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Those are really cute. Thanks for the fun find!

Unknown said...

too cute!

Ashlie said...

Wow! So cute!

http://itsmypartybyashlie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! And they look delicious!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Yes~ these are so super cute!

Sandi said...

I agree: rainbow would be so cute!

the decorated cookie said...

Awww, thanks so much for featuring my lollipop cookies (and thanks to HHM for featuring my lollipop cookies)!! High honors from The TomKat Studio, I love your work!

the decorated cookie said...

ps...I just posted a rainbow version (minus a color or two) of these cookies on my blog :)