Friday, February 26, 2010

{Fabulous Feature} TomKat Studio Sweet Love Valentine's Day Collection on Amy Atlas!

Today is one of those days for a HAPPY dance! As you all know, I am a huge fan of Amy Atlas. Her work is breathtaking and totally inspiring! I just received an email from a reader letting me know that my Valentine's printables are featured on Amy's blog today!

One of my loyal reader/followers, Stefanie purchased my printable Sweet Love invitation & party collection and did a fabulous job using them throughout her 1st Annual Sweet Soiree!



Amy featured my Lollipop Invitations last summer and I will never forget the excitement I felt that morning when I heard the news! Read about it HERE!

A huge thank you to Amy & Stefanie!
Read Amy's post HERE
and Stefanie's party post HERE!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations again!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

so exciting!!!

Sarah Bisher said...

Congrats, Kim! How exciting...you deserve the recognition!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

You sure deserve it! Your always featuring everyone else, it's nice to see "your" work featured on an amazing blog as well!!! Congrats!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Awesome!!!
Your products are always gorgeous!Nicely displayed at these parties!

Candace (Candy and Cake)

Couture Parties said...

HUGE Congrats!! xo

Sweetly Sweet said...

Congrats KIM!!! The party looks adorable and your goods are outstanding!

vicki Lynn Photography said...

Congrats! That's awesome! I know how excited you must be.....YIPPEEEE!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.