Sunday, July 18, 2010

{Photo Shoot} Preparations for Alice in Wonderland!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of styling an AMAZING photo shoot orchestrated by Laura of Laura Winslow Photography! While I can't show you anything yet from the actual shoot, I thought I would give you a few peeks from my preparations! I wasn't sure of what I would have to work with at the location, so I did a practice run of the tablescape the night before. I decided I would bring a variety of options to decorate with once I could see the surroundings. The location was incredible! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful setting! With gorgeous fresh flowers from Zuzu's Petals and cupcakes & cookies from Decadent Delights, the table turned out fabulous!

The little girls (and boy) were so adorable. The clothing and accessories were stunning! Laura, the photographer did such an amazing job coordinating the whole shoot! It was such a great experience and I loved every minute of it, even at 5:00am!

I can't wait to see the photos and share them with you!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

looks adorable-can't wait to see the photos!

Danielle said...

Certainly will be checking back to see more photos. These alone look fantastic!

Grace said...

Kim, I think you absolutely outdid yourself yesterday! Everything was absolutely gorgeous (and those cookies were so yummy!).

Again, it was so nice to finally meet you.

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

I cannot wait to see more! The color scheme is just fabulous.

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

looking good...can't wait to see how it turns out

Andrea Ofiara said...

Also cannot wait to see more photos!!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

You're such a tease! Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's fabulous:-)

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

You're such a tease! Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's fabulous:-)

Emily said...

I absolutely cannot WAIT!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Minette Rivera said...

Hi!

I really love your ideas and designs. Im now a fan of yours =)

minette

Bella said...

sooo exciting! Can't wait to see the pics! Bella xoxo

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Super excited to see it all! Looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

Super cute idea!!