Monday, July 12, 2010

{Sweet Customers} Claire's Lollipop Birthday Party!

We love receiving fabulous photos from our SWEET customers! We never can get enough of the Sweet Shoppe theme! Our Lollipop Collection is still our best selling party collection. Sweet customer, Kelly sent us these gorgeous photos from her daughter, Claire's 2nd birthday party! I love how she used our 4" Party Circles on the flag banner and our 2" party circles on the party hats!









{yes, that is a toothbrush! cute!}





Isn't the birthday girl adorable?
Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous party photos with us, Kelly!



Lollipop Party Collection is available in the SHOP!


LOVE the lollipop party theme?
Check out my daughter's party last year, which inspired this collection....or to view all of our LOLLIPOP customer parties, just search "lollipop" in the left sidebar of the blog!

11 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

how precious!! i love this party idea. thanks for all of your fabulous ideas!! i love your blog!

Rach said...

Just adorable. Bright and happy. Love her shirt!!

Unknown said...

That idea for a birthday party is just too cute!!

Missy Locklear said...

very cute! can someone tell me where can I find glass jars like that?

Stephanie said...

The party looked gorgeous!! I could eat those cupcakes up - yuummm!!! and clare's little shirt is ADORABLE!! I am loving your parties - new happy follower! =)

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

The shirt was the same as my daughter Kate's for her lollipop party last year. It was made by Pouty Pants, here in Scottsdale which is no longer in business! However, I have another vendor working on rhinestone tanks! Coming soon!

Anonymous said...

This is darling but you gave me an idea for my card playing buddies for our upcoming get together...hmm..I love the display and all...

I'maNolaGirl said...

What an adorable party!! It's just so bright and cheerful!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Small but sweet♥

~Shelly~ said...

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=502146303&view=20&No=40&N=1590306&searchUrl=/endeca/EndecaStartServlet%3Fview%3D20%26No%3D40%26N%3D1590306&R=03235838

Lili said...

i just love all the colors!