Sunday, July 11, 2010

{Sweet Customers} Gorgeous Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party & New Color Option for Collection!

Morgann, owner of Adisten's Closet recently asked me to create my Alice in Wonderland Collection in custom colors! We pulled the colors from the fabric she was using for the backdrop, and the light pastel colors turned out gorgeous! She sent me these party photos last week and I am so excited to share them with you! Obviously, this talented momma is very creative whether is comes to desiging clothing or styling parties!
Beautiful job, Morgann!








Alice in Wonderland inspired printable party collections are now available in THE SHOP!
The collection is available in (1) pastel colors shown in this post, (2) bright colors, or (3) black/white/red!
For more Alice in Wonderland party inspiration, check out my previous post HERE!
This week I will be preparing for an upcoming ALICE party photo shoot that I am styling using our bright-colored version! I'm sure the photos will be darling!

For adorable tutus as shown above, check out Morgann's shop, Adisten's Closet HERE!

14 comments:

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Loving the pastels Kim...my personal fave! A really gorgeous party xo

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

OMG, so so sweet! And the Alice tutu/apron is too precious. Love love love!

Amy H. said...

Adorable.
Stunning.
Charming.
Gorgeous.
Girlie.
JUST PLAIN BEAUTIFUL!

Shared on FB....

Rach said...

Love the quirkiness and colors!

Heather said...

Perfect! One day I'm going to have a little girl that I can do a frilly party like this for:-)

coolkids said...

wow! love it!

Alicia said...

Ohhhh just sooo adorable. I love the Alice in Wonderdland designs.. I just adore your blog soo much your button is first one on my blog which is fairly new. Have an eloquent day. Alicia

ps: I'm also following you on google connect. :)

Stephanie said...

I love the color pallete! and the decorations are gorgeous! "Alice" is such a great party theme I would have never thought of =) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I want to know where those petal cupcake liners are from? Anyone?

Unknown said...

Um, really? One of the CUTEST things I've ever seen! Those little girlies!!!!

Erin said...

love this. Do you do lots of birthday deisgns when contacted? I need to start planning my daughters 1st birthday and need some major help!

Lili said...

love love this color scheme :)

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

Sending a lovely FB follower your way for this one. Adorable!!!

Dani Freitas said...

That's sooo sweet. Loved it.