Thursday, July 8, 2010

{Real Parties} Chocolate Brown & Blue Birthday!

Sharnel has done it again! The lovely Sharnel of Sharnel Dollar Designs recently styled this gorgeous chocolate brown & blue 11th birthday party! The theme was chocolate and cupcakes, and each of 25 girls were given two cupcakes to decorate and take home! Cute! Cute!
Check out all of the gorgeous details!

Isn't she amazingly talented?
View Sharnel's full post and more photos
HERE!
Beautiful job, dear! I hope you had a lovely birthday!

10 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

I love how festive the front of the house looks! The colors are gorgeous too!

Rach said...

I like this look. Very sophisticated!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I know...isn't this party gorgeous?! Everything she does is oh so pretty.

Heather said...

How fun! Off to check out her post! Thanks for sharing!!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

A beautiful party once again! So wish I could have one of those macarons! So tempting!

Bird said...

Stunning!! Something about Brown and Blue (or Pink) that just goes so well together!! :)

Loved discovering your blog!!

terrid614 said...

adorable! thanks for sharing! i LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. so many adorable ideas! xo

Angela said...

Love this party! I want those straws for my cookies and milk party. Great inspiration for me!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Lovely party, I absolutely love the colors and the dessert table is evolving so much with each personal interpretation, just fabulous!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!