Friday, July 3, 2009

The TomKat Studio: My Fan Mail (giggle!)


This post is going to sound a little self-righteous (is that the right word?), please forgive me. I hope you don't stop reading my blog after I confess this....
I LOVE getting emails everyday from random people who tell me how great I am. Who wouldn't like that, right? I like to call it my "fan mail"! (giggle, giggle! :) I am honestly shocked with the amount of emails that I receive from my blog.

I am just a tiny little blip on the radar of party planning, crafty, creative women of the world, but I honestly say that I have a hard time keeping up with my fan mail. Here's why...I love people. I love people who love me. I love people who love the things I make and want to make them, too. I want to chat, bond, be best friends with everyone who takes the time to write to me. So when I go to respond to my "fan mail" (again...giggle, giggle), I end up writing a book. I think I need a better technique....short & sweet, perhaps? Oh well, sometimes I just can't help myself, because chatting with other people who share my passions, is why I blog!

So, if you have ever written/commented, and I haven't responded, let me apologize RIGHT NOW. I'm going to be better. If you are one of the million readers who has emailed me for the instructions for the lollipop invitations, and you have yet to receive them, I APOLOGIZE. I haven't had the time (seriously!) to create a presentable document yet. I'm really am a busy momma! I haven't explained how busy on this blog, but I know one of these days I'm going to start talking about the rest of my life.....stay tuned, if you're interested. ;)

5 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

I am a FAN!! I want a Tomkat Fan Club shirt!! You need a fan club president to handle the fan mail! Just not a crazy one like Selena......... :)

Jenn Hardie said...

OK, I confess. I'm a big fan. I love your blog. I jus want to eat it, it's that good :) I especially love the pickles and ice cream shower. How cute is that!

Aaron [air] said...

Parties by Hardie......youre from Utah arent you?? I came across your blog a while back too :)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You're so cute! I don't think it's self-righteous at all...it's just nice to be appreciated and recognized, right?! :) And you know I'm a fan!! You're so sweet to keep up with your fan mail! :)

Tonia said...

I can't wait for the instructions on the lollipop invites! So cute!!