Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello! I'm Here and Celebrating!

{photo via vicki lynn photography}

I've missed you, my dear blog reading friends! Amidst the moving, unpacking, decorating and Christmas-preparing, I just realized that today is my blog's 1st birthday!
My very first post was today last year!
Where did the year go?!

I have had such a wonderful time "meeting" and connecting with you all. I love blogging and thank you for all of the support you have given me. Without your comments, I wouldn't continue to write and post all the pretty things I see and create! I feel that I have found my own little "place" for sharing creativity, and I want to thank you for visiting this little "place"!


{sneak peek of our family photos via live love photography}

I look forward to another year of sharing many more "pretty" things with you!

XOXO,
Kim

20 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Happy bday to one of my favorite blogs!!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Congrats~ Happy B~day!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday Kimmi!

chocolatecup said...

happpy happy birthday:)

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!

TLF said...

AWW.. Happy Blog Birthday!
You're beautiful!

Hello said...

Congrats and Happy bloggy Birthday! I just found your inspiring blog recently and now I can't wait to plan my daughter's 1st birthday.

Mandy said...

Happy birthday Martha!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed stalking you this past year :)

Kristi said...

Congrats my love!!! What a milestone!!! Best wishes for many years of blogging to come!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!!

Lindsey Rae said...

OH HAPPY DAY! Happy birthday to my favorite blog! We all love you!!!
I need to take some pictures of my "tweet" Christmas printables on my packages! <3

Sweetly Sweet said...

Happy Blog Birthday Kim! Wow, this year went off fast, I think I started reading your blog when you had one or two months on it... then you inspired me to write my own blog. You are doing great... just one year and you are already famous :) keep up the good work!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! It's fun to see how your blog and business have grown over the year!

A Blissful Nest said...

congrats and hope you have a "settled" holiday!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Awh- happy blog birthday!

LiveLovePhotography said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday! Mine was on the 5th :) We are babies. We should have had a "first" birthday party with your cupcake toppers and celebrated!!

Cloe said...

Happy Blog Birthday! It is always a sweet treat to visit your blog:)

Robin Norgren-Life Coach Living in Arizona said...

the pic of you and your daughter is just GORGEOUS! Happy blog birthday my dear!