Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet Customers: Lucia's Little Flower 1st Birthday Party!

I was so excited when I received these party photos from a customer who purchased my Girly Girl invitations! I knew this party would be spectacular since mom, Erin is the owner of Volante Floral Design in Kansas City! I love the bright yellow and pink color scheme she chose! The cake is adorable topped with gerbera daisies! Check out her fabulous yellow rose hanging ball....gorgeous!Erin did a great job staying on budget, and found the adorable giant flower bubble kits at the dollar store, and the flower headbands in the Target dollar section!

I had to post this adorable picture of Vivian! I'm not sure who she is, but she looks so excited for the party! Gotta love the pompoms!

Thank you Erin, for sharing your fabulous party with us! Happy 1st Birthday Lucia!

8 comments:

Jessica Woodford said...

What an adorable party..I really love the vibrant colors for a spring or summer party! Your customer did a fabulous job....I just might have to take note of a few ideas myself! :)

Thanks Kim!

Jessica Woodford
www.jessicawoodford.typepad.com

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it!! So much inspiration. My dream is today be a events planner. I just love decorating for parties!! I am going to add you to my blog list! Daisy~

Becky said...

What a cute party! I love all the ideas....

Heather said...

So cute! what a fun kids party!

Erin Volante Floral said...

Yay! Thanks Kim, it's so fun to see this! We had such a great time and it's so fun to see everything come together in the end!
Erin

testing 1 said...

This is a fabulous party! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to blog about this.

Meredith said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the beautiful flowers...

Jess said...

Adorable! I love the bright, sunny yellow!