Monday, August 23, 2010

{Project Nursery} Birthday Girl Fashion Series!

Happy Monday! We have so many fabulous things going on this week at The TomKat Studio! We hope you caught the Spa Party post this morning! I am starting a new blog series over at Project Nursery called Birthday Girl Fashion! One of my favorite elements of party planning is finding fabulous outfits for the birthday girl! Today's post starts with my favorite fashion trend....Pettiskirts!
Hop over to check out an assortment of my favorite finds, HERE!

7 comments:

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files said...

Sooooo adorable! My daughter's party is Saturday, 8/28 and she will be wearing a pink pettiskirt for her Pink Sweets birthday party theme!

JC's Loft said...

Those are so cute I can't even contain myself!

~Brandy~ said...

My daughter is one and I have a ridicilous amount of pettiskirts and tutu's for her already - everything from handmade to Kaia Eve. They are a must-have for little girls - just sooo cute and adorable!!

Crystal Keefer Designs said...

Lovely! I was just doing some research this weekend for a cute pettiskirt for my Constance! Awesome timing!

Prencie said...

Love layla grace and dreamspun kids!:) I've been meaning to ask but do you have any party items that are in a Marie Antoinette theme? My daughters birthday is coming up and that is going to be her theme this year:) I fell head over heels for the Alice in Wonderland items!

Dreamspun said...

Thanks for featuring our pettiskirts and pettidresses! Please get in touch if you want to do a giveaway with Dreamspun Kids.

Bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

I'm just dying to have my two little girls pictures taken in these skirts. They're to die for!