Wednesday, August 18, 2010

{Blast from the Past} Free Printable Teacher Notes!

You may have recognized the style and illustration used in our new Back to School Collection matches the FREE printable thank you notecards that I designed last year! Just in case you missed them last year, here is the post to get the link:

While I was locating the notecard photo on my computer, I found this photo of my little sweetie in the file (August 2009). She looks so young! My how a year flys by!

Don't forget, the new Back to School printable collection is only on SALE until Friday!
GET YOURS HERE!

2 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

I am a teacher myself, and I cannot tell you how many "Thank Yous" I have to write a week. Thanks for the freebies!

Kerrie Lightfoot said...

Love it all!!!!