Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{Real Parties} Airplane Birthday Party from Australia!

My sweet friend, Jordan from Polka Dot Prints just sent me this perfect airplane party that she designed for her adorable son, Levi! I am always on the lookout for more fabulous boy birthday parties to share with you since I tend to focus on all things girly! Jordan did such an amazing job on this party! It's heavenly...enjoy!






Check out Jordan's full post for all of the details and more photos!
Jordan & I recently worked on a BIG project together that you'll be hearing about soon!
Need more AIRPLANE birthday party inspiration?
Check out this AMAZING airplane party hosted by Amy Atlas for her son's birthday!

12 comments:

AussieMumma said...

Living in Australia, this one caught my eye! How adorable! I love it!

Sweet Style said...

Jordan did such a fabulous job! I love those milk cartons. Can't wait to see what you worked on together! Leanne

Lili said...

i love those ladies from down under! so much talent!

Tracey said...

Isn't it gorgeous, just so much to love!

Emily said...

Adorable! If I ever have a little boy I think I will have to remember this!

Couture Parties said...

So cute! Little boy parties are so dear to my heart (having a son first will do that to you!)

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Oh, I swoon over this party - the colors are so light and airy. Perfect!

Megan said...

that is so ridiculously cute, I cant hardly stand it!!!

of course, with 2 little boys- Im a bit biased to the boy parties! I love them!

E.A. said...

Overall love this dessert buffet but especially love the grass mat and the milk carton. Adorable!

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Thanks so much for featuring Levi's party, Kim! I can't wait to see the big reveal!! Mwah xo

Bettijo @ PagingSupermom said...

That is SO cute! I love the cloud decals on the wall.

Danielle said...

Yay, another talented Aussie doing us proud. This is adorable and I adore those milk cartons!