Wednesday, August 18, 2010

{Sneak Peek} Tea with Trista Event!

 I just received a little sneak peek of the Tea with Trista Event hosted by My Vintage Baby! (read more here) Melissa Darst, the photographer clearly did a beautiful job capturing all of the elements! The theme was Alice in Wonderland, and we worked hard last week to get all of the products finished and shipped! (Over 300 cupcake toppers, 200 tags, signage and more!) We can't wait to see how all of the details turned out!
Stay tuned.....

6 comments:

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

So stunning!! I love it! Can't wait to see the rest!

Unknown said...

love love love. cannot WAIT to see more Kim!

Monica Scott said...

Beautiful! I anxiously wait each day for more amazing pictures and inspiration!

Unknown said...

ooo! Who made those cupcakes ?!!

Carrie owner of Bella Cupcake Couture said...

Very cute! Love it!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I'm in love with the Alice stuff!! I'm trying to steer Leila in the direction of Alice in Wonderland for her birthday in January, but she says she wants a "Fancy Leila" (as in "Fancy Nancy") party!