Monday, January 17, 2011

{Cupcake Monday} Vintage Ruffle Cupcake Tutorial


Good morning from NYC! We made it here safe and sound and we are super excited to be here! We'll be updating you during our trip!

For today's Cupcake Monday, we have a fun tutorial for you! Jessica from Jessicakes made these adorable Vintage Ruffle Cupcakes and we knew you would love them! Head on over to her blog for the full tutorial! Her blog is full of fun stuff, so you might want to stay there for a while!

We hope you have a fantastic week, and we'll keep you posted as we take on the Big Apple!

13 comments:

Cyndi said...

LOVE it!! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm now following her blog too. :)

Lisa Fliehman said...

Super Cute!!! Going now to check out the rest of her blog!!

JC's Loft said...

Adorable! Have fun ladies, can't wait to hear how the trip is going : )

Paula

Maria said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing!

ab said...

Really sweet, thank you for the link!

marni zarr said...

these are adorable!!! have a great time in nyc :)

Connie said...

those cupcakes are too beautiful to eat...

Cherry Blossoms said...

So Cute! Have fun in NYC!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Oh how amazing! Have a fun trip!
Hollie

Midwest Elle said...

These look really pretty, but would you actually eat them? I can't figure out why you would make a whole batch to just sit out and then throw away. But the thought of eating that makes me nauseous.

Starbright said...

You are soo talented love all your desings, I want to taste one soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Whippy Cake headband. Super cute! Also love the JoJo bag.

Junita said...

I am in the search of cupcakes ideas for my polkadots and ruffles party when I see this It has completed my search perfectly!