Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Real Parties} Red & Blue Pinwheel Birthday Party!


We are excited to feature this adorable Pinwheel themed First Birthday party that our reader, Samantha designed for her son!  She was excited when she saw our free printable Mini Cake Bunting just days before the party, and was able to incorporate them into her son's smash cake.  How cute is that!!


She incorporated the pinwheels (that she made herself!) through out the party.  She also said that she placed some pinwheels in her garden, and it happened to be a windy day!  So the pinwheels were spinning!  Perfect!








Thank you Samantha, for sharing this fabulous party with us!

13 comments:

Nicole @ Tradewind Tiaras said...

I love how she used the straws as the poles for the bunting. It ties everything together so well, and looks downright adorable!

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Super cute! Of course, I just love the pinwheels - well done!

Lynn said...

Adorable! I love those little milk bottles. So, so cute.

Manni said...

The colour combo is very beautifully done! Love it : )

nicolefanelli said...

I would love to know the sources for the little glass bottles and popcorn holders! Thanks! Job well done.

L.Thompson said...

Samantha is so clever, I have seen all of the photos from the day and the decorations were only overshadowed by how cute Xavier is! Beautiful day for a beautiful little boy x

Jen {Tiny Oranges} said...

LOVE these ideas! I have a July baby so I think it would be perfect for a 4th of July themed bday party too. Very cute.

TLF said...

This is fabulous!! I love it!!

Half Baked said...

The mini cake bunting is super cute! Great party!

Party store said...

I like your blog,Totally interesting also extraordinary blog.Give more pictures related to this topic.Thanks for sharing this wonderful detail.

Rowaida said...

Cute and adorable love it!

aprila3@hotmail.com said...

i would love to know how to get in contact with Samantha. My son is turning 1 in march and I would LOVE to use this idea! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Jessica E. said...

LOVE the colors- great inspiration for my son's 1st b-day party next month which is Dr. Seuss-themed :)