Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{Fabulous Collaboration} Heavenly Holiday Party Photo Shoot!


Jaclyne from Heavenly Blooms and I have been following each others' work for some time. We "met" when she submitted a fabulous Olivia party she styled and I featured here on The TomKat Studio! We had been chatting about collaborating on a photo shoot for a few months, when she sent me a few gorgeous inspiration boards for holiday ideas. After swooning over the gorgeous photos, we decided on a turquoise, white and silver color scheme. I designed paper goods including cupcake toppers, favor tags, dessert labels and signs and shipped them off to Jaclyne. She took it from there and coordinated fabulous Orange County vendors for this gorgeous shoot! When I received these photos from Drew B, the talented photographer...I nearly fell off of my chair. Styled to perfection, this holiday party is full of gorgeous decor and ideas. With so many beautiful photos, it was hard to choose which to feature! Read on for more about the amazing vendors involved!


Jaclyne designed all of the florals, as well as the entire setting along with Gianna from Chic Celebrations. Every detail was attended to, from the dessert table to the lovely tablescape and hot cocoa bar. She even set up a station for gingerbread house decorating for the kids! Melody, the owner of Sweet and Saucy {baker to the stars!} baked up all of the delicious sweets including macarons, coconut cake, mini tarts, cookies and cake pops!












Absolutely gorgeous, right?What a dream to have been asked to design for such an amazing shoot!
Thank you to Jaclyne and all of the vendors involved!

Thank you to Jenn at Hostess with the Mostess for debuting this party right before Christmas! View post here!

Printable Designs will be available in the shop!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is truly beautiful! what you can do with paper products and styling is amazing, truly like a work of art!

Great job Kim!

I love DrewB she's amazing, and I love how her son is making his cameo too.

Lili said...

aqua, silver and white is just gorgeous!

West Hill Heritage said...

Wow - what a wonderful display
Love the cake - it reminds me of my grandmothers. Thanks for always sharing

Heather said...

Gorgeous! There's a lot of decorating ideas that I could use for a bridal shower I'm planning this summer-that "Tiffany" blue!

Cassie said...

Wow! Those shoot is absoutley amazing! I love how gold was incorpoarted into the decor as well. Can you tell me where the little girls darling outfit is from?

Anonymous said...

I loved this shoot. Everything about it was perfect. Cassie, Kate's outfit is from Target. Isn't it adorable?

Erin Walsh Design said...

Wow - this shoot came out just darling! I love the individual cupcake stands and macaroon favors!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

so glamorous, so beautiful...Love!! Thanks!
Hollie

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I pretty much fell out of my chair when I saw these pictures a few weeks ago. =) LOVE!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Stunning!

Passion91 said...

OMG

wonderful !! liked the colours a lot