Tuesday, January 25, 2011

{Sweet Customers} Pink Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party!

Mandi from Florida designed this fabulously Pink Pink Pink birthday party for her daughter Ember, who was turning 5, and her daughter Eisley, who was turning 1. Mandi went all out! She used customized versions of our Bubble Gum Party Collection! During her planning, she said in a message to me "I wish you could see my house right now...it seriously looks an explosion of all things pink and glittery! I love it...my husband...not so much! :) He is the best for putting up with my craziness." Well, we are glad he did put up with it, because the end result was AMAZING. And, lucky for us, Mandi's husband is a professional photographer, and he captured every detail!








Mandi did EVERYTHING herself for this party. She made the birthday hats, the birthday candles, the high chair cover and high chair tutu, the girls' shirts, the boxed cake stand, the hand painted tablecloth, the candy shoppe banner, the balloon wreath, the lollipop center pieces, all the giant wrapped candy, and the Happy Birthday sign. I'm exhausted just typing that!!











Mandi...we are speechless! Thank you so much for sharing your very special day with us. We look for many, many more wonderful things from you in the future!!
{All photos by Callahan Photo}

25 comments:

JC's Loft said...

WOW! Love the colors and touches of glitter! No detail was left untouched, love it : )

Paula

StampinCathy said...

Everything is so fun and bright. Great colors and love the bling.

LeAnn said...

Wow She thought of everything!

Marci said...

amazing!!

Lisa Glowacka said...

So cute! I love pink and green together. Kim-can we find out where she found the bubble gum dispensers? :)

A day in Candiland said...

After seeing this, I want to redo my daughters party last month. I am completely inspired and love your site.

http://sweetendingsps.com

tamsen said...

loved it- it was incredible! especially loved the highchair tutu! :)

Mary said...

wow-wow-wow-wow!! love it. HOw did she make that big huge candy lollipop??!!!! :P

Cooperative Parent said...

I love that she did everything on her own! I am currently working on things for my daughters party (In June). I am trying to get a head start!

LJ said...

Love all the pink! I'm desperately searching for some ideas for a boy themed party though...would love to see some cool stuff for a 4 year old's party! Thanks!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Love those big lollipops used on the backdrop!

Tammy said...

Anyone who knows me KNOWS how I feel about Pink and Green-this is amazing! Every detail was perfect. My fav parts, the "Photo Op" with the wrapped balls and oversized lollipops and the highchair tutu LOVE IT!
Great Job!

Amanda said...

I absolutely adore this party- especially the party hat with the pictures of the girls. FANTASTIC job Mandi!

Carmon said...

Where did she find the pink and green gumball machines. I've looked online and can only find pink with multi colored gumballs inside them. I'd love to have them as a party favor for my daughters bday that is in April.

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

I have been looking everywhere for the cool big lollipops and can't find anywhere. Any ideas?

Fancy Frills Style Studio said...

WoW! This party is incredible! I would love to know where she got that birthday hat tree centerpiece.

SweetSugarBelle said...

Too pretty for words. You inspire me DAILY!!! LOVE!!!

Toni said...

For those of you who asked about the gumball machines and the big lollipops.....WALMART! Mandi got those at Walmart during last year's Easter Season. I bet as soon as Valentine's Day, Easter items will start popping up!!

~Toni@TKS

Anonymous said...

Mandi where did u find that beautiful pink chandelier hanging from the ceiling? Love everything u did it was amazing!!!

Kat said...

Wow wow WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fabulous! I LOVE all the pink and green!!!

Sandra Downie said...

Looks like so much fun! this is really candyland!

Anonymous said...

wow! this would make an amazing party for any girl! lucky girls have a very lovely mom.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing party!!! Where do you get the waffle cone cups?!

Tara

Tracy said...

Love, Love, Love EVERYTHING!!! Been trying to find the waffle cone cups as well. Can you tell us where she got those???? Thank you!