Saturday, May 15, 2010

{Fabulous Blogs} How Does She?

Good morning! Today I am introducing you to a fabulous creative blog, How Does She? The TomKat Studio was recently featured, and Shelley {one of the three gorgeous girls behind the blog} mentioned that The TomKat Studio is one of her favorite blogs of all time. Why thank you, Shelley...and thank you for the fabulous feature!

I first noticed How Does She? when they posted a recipe a few months ago for Best Ever Banana Nut Muffins. It was a Saturday morning, and the gorgeous photo of the batter called my name. It beckoned me to their blog and I've been hypnotized ever since. {if you follow me on Facebook, you may recognize these!} I'll admit, I haven't made them yet...but I will. Especially now that I've revisited these photos!

The girls behind How Does She? are Shelley, Missy & Allison. Three moms who are friends and live in the same area. Each contributes a different talent to making the site a success! In their words, the reason they decided to start a blog.....
We are awe struck by all the things amazing women around us do. From balancing a healthy lifestyle, to throwing the perfect party, to implementing creative ideas with family. We always seem to be asking, “How Does She do this, or How Does She do that”? While none of us is perfect, we all seem to be striving to become better. Better mothers, better wives, better women. HowDoesShe.com.

I really enjoy receiving their posts in my inbox every day!
Take a look a few of my favorites to get a taste of this fabulous blog!
{It seems I am attracted most to their food related posts!}

Fabulous rainbow birthday party with the rainbow cake..... Adorable car-themed baby shower....Mini lemon meringue cupcakes....


Yum. Yum. Yum.
Hop over and see what the girls are serving up today on
How Does She?

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for all your posts on pink parties! It has really been helpful as it has inspired me to plan my own... and it was a successful hit this weekend!

Unknown said...

I love LOVE their site!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

the decorated cookie said...

I recently discovered the site, too... it's a great one!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Thanks for letting us know about this great site! Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Aaron [air] said...

I saw that muffin recipe too! I watch them on Good Things Utah locally. They really are a talented group of ladies!

Shelley said...

Aw Thanks Kim! What a fun surprise to see this feature here today! :) Feeling extra special today! :) -Shelley

Lisa said...

I just love the rainbow cake! How cute!

Tiffany Lockette said...

How did you make the straws or where did you buy them?

Shelley said...

ThinkGarnish.com has these adorable straws! :) -Shelley@HowDoesShe

Heavenly Blooms said...

I love this website!!! We attempted their oreo lollipops for our Olivia party. So creative and I love their pictures with step by step directions.