Monday, May 24, 2010

{My Weekend} Christine's Poolside Birthday Splash!

My next door neighbor's Girls Only poolside birthday splash was this weekend! Her husband, Rick coordinated everything and it was so much fun! Cabana Boy Ricardo (Rick) & Diego (his friend) waited on all of us girls. Ricardo concocted some fun drinks, and I created this menu.... I made COSMO cupcakes, recipe courtesy of Hostess with the Mostess....YUM.

A couple months ago, Christine had shown me a door sign in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog that she wanted for when they host their pool volleyball tournaments. I told her not to buy it, that I could make something for her. So I whipped this up for her birthday gift!


Hope you had a fabulous birthday, Christine!

18 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooooh do post the recipe for the guava martini pretty please!

Unknown said...

so fun!

Alexis said...

How fun! I want to live next door to Christine...

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh can I be your neighbor?...LOL!!! :) SO FUN!! Loved all your creations!

Sandi said...

looks like fun! i want to try those cupcakes, they sound fabulous!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

How much fun and I would love to live in your neighborhood :)

Anonymous said...

ooooh! how fun! i have a birthday coming up! did you do any activities or just hang out? thanks for sharing those yummy cupcakes! i will be making those!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

How fun~ I want a birthday party like that too! Yummy Cosmo cupcakes, and guava drinks sound sooo good!

Heather said...

Love it!!!

Heather
The Gift Closet
www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

Ava said...

Sounds like fun! I love the sign too! :)anc

Margie Brown said...

Looks awesome! So put together...where is the picture of the Cabana Boys? :)

Simple Daisy said...

What a fun party!!!
Your blog is so darn cute too:)

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Love.Love.LOVE! This is so cute and bright and fun!

Anonymous said...

Just love....love....love it! Especially the sign. I think I may make one for my front door when we are having people over to swim!!!!

grace said...

Thanks for posting and sharing this cool adult party! I love your creativity. I had an event today and made the Citrus Water; it was a hit and refreshing. I also got the same water container at COSTCO. What a great investment. :)

Megan said...

Beutiful Party Kim! Grace...needing that beverage container...can you tell me how much it was at COSTCO? Thanks!

www.sweetcreationsbystephanie.com said...

Looks like it was a fun party. I used the Cosmo Cupcake recipe that you used but made my own frosting..came out great for our girls trip to see Sex and The City II yesterday.

Caleykn said...

I love this! I am having a 30th Birthday Party and was wondering if the margarita cupcake toppers available on Etsy?