Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{Featured On} Hostess with The Mostess! WIN a Fairy Garden Party Collection!

My secret dream was to be featured on Hostess With The Mostess again. I owe much to Jenn, the fabulous momma behind HWTM. When I first started blogging and opened my Etsy shop in March 2009, Jenn featured Kate's Lollipop Party. I was over the moon! HWTM is hands down the BEST party site on the web. She always features the most beautiful and creative parties around. I still get a ton of traffic from her Lollipop Party post, and it is still my best selling collection. HWTM was one of the first blogs I followed and I continuously look to it for the best party inspiration.

You can imagine my excitement when Jenn gave me the thumbs up on featuring Kate's Fairy Garden Party!
The post just went up today and I am thrilled!
As part of the post, Jenn is hosting a GIVEAWAY for a Fairy Garden Party Collection!

The Fairy Garden Giveaway Includes:
• 20 printed invitations/envelopes
• 12 cupcake toppers
• 1 five-inch cake topper (as shown on Kate’s cake)
• 12 favor tags
• 6 dessert table labels
• 6 hanging butterflies with ribbon (shown on chandelier)
butterfly garland (as shown on front of dessert table)
• 6 flower wands
• printable fairy garden happy birthday banner

Please check out the FABULOUS POST on HWTM
and leave a comment there to WIN!
Thank you again, Jenn!
{party photos courtesy of vicki lynn photography}

12 comments:

Unknown said...

super exciting! I LOVE HWTM!

Unknown said...

you deserve it-your fairy party was absolutely amazing!

Vær våken said...

Would love to win! The fairy garden theme is so adorable!

Kristin :)

brooke said...

How precious!!! I'm so glad I found this website!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Is so adorable!
muitofrio1@gmail.com
Mafra

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

CONGRATS!!! I'd love to be featured on that site as well :) How exciting Kim!!! LOVE your fairy garden party..simply gorgeous!

TheresaSea said...

Love it! And I think my niece would, too. ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats Kim! I was so happy for you I retweeted it! And of course I'm entering the contest! :)

Heidi said...

This is fantastic! I would love to win this great prize!

Stevie Jean said...

Thrilled!!! What a great contest, Thanks :) xoxo

Liz said...

Wow! what beautiful items. I LOVE all the colors!! I am so excited to follow you!! I came hear from your feature on The Savvy Photographer.
Liz

SweetBellaBug said...

Oh - this would be so fantastic to win! My daughter is turning 3 in a month and this would be perfect timing for her party!! What beautful and fun stuff!