Tuesday, May 25, 2010

{Sweet Customers} Adorable Bumble Bee Birthday Party!

One of my sweetest customers, Nancy knows how to party!
Nancy and I met at a local boutique last year and she contacted me a few months ago to create her daughter's BUMBLE BEE invitations and party designs! She did a fabulous job on all of the details, you can check out her full post HERE!




Fabulous job, Nancy!
I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!My Bumble Bee Printable Party Collection is available in the SHOP!

13 comments:

LC said...

That is such a cute idea!!

Handmade by Kiki said...

Love this! I decided about 6 months ago that I was going to do a bumble bee party for my soon to be 2 year old (in August). Thanks for the inspiration for some of the details!

Ingrid said...

Adorable!

Alexis said...

Bee-utiful. I love the Bee Sweet sign!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

AWWW~ I love that it says Happy Bee Day! So adorable. Your toppers are so sweet too;o)

Anna @ IHOD said...

what a precious birthday theme! fantastic details!

A Blissful Nest said...

what a adorable party!! Great job to both of you!!

laideen {laylaybaby.com} said...

Wow! How gorgeous! I did a bumble bee theme for a client as well but I wish I had seen your invitations first... they're so cute!

Shelley said...

Yay Nancy! So fun to see you featured here. Such an adorable party! :)

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Thank you ladies for all your sweet compliments! Let me just say that Kim is "THE BEST!" :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh my goodness how adorable! I love the banner.. Happy Bee Day Honey! SO cute and creative.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, are you kidding me? That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Her DRESS! The banner!!! Your table ... SO adorable!

ellie g said...

This is now my #1 cutest party of all time, EVER. I am completely in LOVE. (and I'm married, so that's probably not okay.)