Thursday, May 6, 2010

{Teacher Appreciation} Notecards & Flowers

Teachers are amazing. They give and give so that our children will learn and grow under their wings. My son attends a Kinderprep that is absolutely amazing and we love his teacher, Carrie! We wanted to make his teacher a little gift to show how happy we are to have her!
I also made up a couple sets of notecards for my friend, Vicki to give as gifts to her kids' teachers! I'm still loving all of the colors and designs from my Fairy Garden collection, so I translated them into notecards and little sweet tags!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those notecards are precious! I'm sure the teachers will love those great gifts!

A* said...

Awww I love these ideas! My tutoring client got me a gorgeous yellow freesia plant. It is moms like you that make teachers like me feel special.

sarahmarie0730 said...

Those notecards are soooooo cute!!! I would have loved something like that when I was teaching.

Anonymous said...

Those note cards are so awesome!! I think I need some of them. Will you sell these??

Somsel said...

Any chance for free printables for the tags? They are adorable!