Thursday, September 30, 2010

{Book Review} Silhouette Art Book by Vana Chupp of Le Papier Studio!

If you haven't heard the story of how I met Vana from Le Papier Studio, please read here. Vana was the very first Etsy shop I discovered, thanks to a great friend of mine who gave me an art print from her shop! Vana holds a special place in my heart!

I am so thrilled that her book, Silhouette Art has just been published by Chronicle Books! She sent me a sample to review and it wasn't at all what I expected, in a great way! I thought it would be more of a coffee table book showing ideas of how to display silhouette art, however it is more of a workbook including papers, patterns & instructions to make your own! Love it!


Silhouettes are classic, and oh so popular right now! We've designed a few party collections using silhouettes inspired by Vana! There are so many possibilities for this classic form of personalization! If you haven't visited Vana's shop, Le Papier Studio yet, you must! Here is a little sampling of her fabulous silhouette products! (check out the adorable new plates!)

Order your copy of Vana's BOOK here on Amazon!
You can also become a fan of Silhouette Art, here on Facebook!
Congratulations, Vana!

3 comments:

bettijo @ PagingSupermom said...

That looks like a FUN book. I'm going to have to put it on my Christmas wish list :)

Vana said...

Thanks for the review Kim!

Pixel Berry Pie Designs said...

Oooh, I love these silhouettes! Etsy is my favorite place to get creative ideas. I'll definitely visit Vana's shop & facebook.

I see you're on Etsy too, soooo I must tell you that you should stop by my blog for the Shop Hop I have going on! It's simple to link up and feature your items...and browse what other shop owners have too! Hope to see you there.