Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{Party Styling} New Vintage Princess Party Collection!

Little Lexie next door had a hard time deciding on a theme for her 4th birthday party last week. She was all over the place on what type of party she wanted to have and what theme. Her mom, Christine & I helped her narrow it down and she decided on a Princess Party! What little girl doesn't want a Princess Party, right? My Kate was quite jealous and wants one next year! I had been hoping to work on this theme for awhile, so I was excited to have it all come together! All of the fabulous details were captured by talented photographer, Haleigh Rohner! You can find all of the sources we used for the party at the end of the post! Enjoy!


















Happy Birthday, Sweet Lexie!
I hope you loved your Princess Party!
XOXO, Miss Kim

Printable Party Invitations & Designs - The TomKat Studio
Princess Cake - B Sweet Cakes
Oreos & Oreo Pops - Sweeties by Kim
Pink Princess Tutu - Tiny Belles Boutique
Poms - Pom Love

Photography by Haleigh Rohner (Phoenix, Arizona)
Attention Lovely Locals:
Haleigh has a few dates left for her Fall Family Photo Sessions, book yours soon!
View her portfolio HERE!

23 comments:

Tori {Thoughtfully Simple} said...

What a perfect princess party. Gosh, I have GOT to get those lovely cake stands Kim. Every time I visit your blog I reminded how much I love them :).

jill funkhouser said...

Love it all. Where did you get your cakestand from. Thanks!
Jill funk50@charter.net
www.campfunk.blogspot.com

Angie Mae said...

Those are just beautiful!

I can't wait to throw a party like this for my little niece!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

The cake stands were from Costco a few months ago. They are still my favorite! Hope you all aren't sick of seeing them on EVERY dessert table I style! :)

mytinyfriend said...

what about that cute drink dispenser? i keep seeing it and forget to ask! thanks!

Tish said...

This Princess Party is so adorable. I love every little detail of this party and the colors are so soft and dreamy. Keep up the fabulous work and inspiration!

Leslie said...

So pretty! There are so many things I like, but I'm especially in love with those candlesticks (random, I know)

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Beautiful!!! Always stunning party styling and collections!

I COULD NOT WAIT for this collection to be available! I ordered one the other day for my daughter's upcoming 6th birthday and can't wait to use them! I think I am just as excited for her party as she is! :)

Tammy@Events By Tammy said...

Really Cute! I love everything!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh- I am actually planning a vintage party for my daughter using vintage crowns and damask (Michael Miller's dandy damask)!! This is PERFECT timing and gives me such great inspiration. I actually hadn't found the perfect invitation (combining vintage princess, damask, and NON CHEESY as princess parties can easily be) so I may be ordering yours!!
Thanks so much for the inspiration!

www.thestastefulllife.blogspot.com

Evi said...

Kim - Thanks to your blog I bought the Wilton cake stand for my daughter's 2nd Birthday Party. Loved decorating the stand. Thank you so much for your great ideas...love your blog and all your products.

Minnie Mouse cupcakes and party pics at www.evi-enjoying-life.blogspot.com

Icing Designs said...

Kim, this is really pretty! Love the shelving you used for the dessert display!

Rach said...

So adorable and sweet!

denise said...

beautiful... love the vintage touch!!!

Lindsay said...

OH my new favorite theme! I think I might have to do this next year :)

barbara said...

I love this...if only I had a girl! Quick question, the fancy iron/wire curtain thing that is on top of the cabinet. What is that and where can one get one from?

thanks!
Barbara

Heather {WhipperBerry} said...

So fun, I love it!

Kisses from the WhipperChicks

JC's Loft said...

Oh how I love pink and anything with bling on it! How fun it is to be a girl : ) This is soooo gorgeous.

Tricia said...

Just beautiful!!! I think this is my favourite collection yet. I will definitely be buying the complete set next April for DD's B-Day!

Kim - where did the lollypop favours come from?

TIA!

Unknown said...

Ok...absolutely stunning. Been WAITING for you to post these pictures. Everything turned out beautiful! The wire crown on top of the dessert cabinet is PERFECT! Where in the world did you get that?! Absolutely gorgeous Kim!!! LOVE it!

Susan Russell said...

Wow! This is beautiful!!! What kind of treats are in the cupcake wrappers (with dots and damask print)?

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Oh to be a little girl again!! That's gorgeous! :)