Sunday, September 19, 2010

{Cupcake Monday} Vintage Princess Party Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday, my lovely readers!
I thought I would perk you up this morning with a little something pretty and pink! Last week, I had a fabulous time in Boston meeting with the HomeGoods team and rushed home to prepare for a PRINCESS birthday party! Lexie is one of my little Kate's best friends so we had to give her the royal treatment! Haleigh of Haleigh Rohner Photography was on hand to capture the goodies!
Full post and new collection coming later this week! Stay tuned!
Have a wonderful week!
XOXO,
Kim
P.S. My photo is still on the Martha Stewart home page! Yippee!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see the rest.

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

love cupcake Monday!
Too cute!

Dawn said...

Hi Kim...ooh can't wait to see this party!

I have to share...I just did a Vintage Cupcake Party for my daughter Lucy. You and the parties you post have always been such an inspiration to me..I would love to share it with you,,,,my blog is

www.ourlittlechinagirl.blogspot.com

after doing parties for my 3 boys the past 17 years...this party was a dream come true for me!!

Thank you again for all the inspiration and creativity you share!!

Emily Piper said...

BEAUTIFUL! Cant wait to see the rest!

EM

BMNewman said...

Adorable - pink is always beautiful!

Chris said...

Really cute - love the cupcake papers too with the dots and brown edging. Where can I buy them please ?

Enchanted Expectations said...

Love it all! Congrats on Martha.

Christina said...

I am sooo ready to see this party. :)