Sunday, September 26, 2010

{Party Styling} Kid in a Candy Shoppe!

A little sneak peek at the photo shoot I styled this weekend!
I'm even more excited than this sweet little girl is!
I collaborated with photographer, Laura Winslow to stage the surroundings for her fashion photo shoot for Classy Sassy Girls! It was so much fun and everything turned out AMAZING!
Stay tuned for the launch of our revamped Lollipop Party Collection,
along with the showcasing of our Chandelier Collection!

Photography by Laura Winslow
Pettidress by Classy Sassy Girls
Headband by Vintage Rose Wraps
Polka Dot Balloons from Polka Dot Market
Party Styling & Designs by The TomKat Studio
Location - Smeeks Candy Store, Phoenix

More photos coming soon........I can't wait!!

14 comments:

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

This looks like it is going to be FABULOUS... lots of bright colours! LOVE IT! :) Hazel

Sweet Style said...

Beautiful Kim - love it all as always! Leanne xx

Melisa said...

Wow - this one is going to be so fun! Can't wait to see all the details.

JC's Loft said...

What fun you must have had styling this! Is looks great!

Double the Giggles said...

OMG! The COLORS!!!! Great job!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Love love!!

Kori Clark said...

Kim, you are such a talented stylist! I love seeing the way you have been styling shoots lately! Just another talent to add to your list. =)

Unknown said...

So bright, colorful and FUN! I love it!

I sent you an e-mail about a Sweet Shoppe party I styled last weekend.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

She is so adodrable! The colors are awesome! You did amazing with the styling as always:)

Tammy@Events By Tammy said...

The colors look so amazing. I can't wait to see all the pictures.

Sweetly Sweet said...

Beautiful, I absolutely LOVE IT!

Ceilidh said...

Super duper cute!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! I simply cannot wait to see the rest of the pics from this shoot. Just amazing!!!

Lola said...

Amei esta menina! Linda saia. Parabéns pelo blog.
beijos
paola
www.antonellaesuaboneca.blogspot.com