Wednesday, September 22, 2010

{Press} New Pizza Party Designs on CBS5 News!

Event Planner, Amy Nichols was recently featured on a CBS5 Morning News segment in San Francisco where she showcased ideas for Pizza Parties! She had me create some new designs and I think they turned out so fun! Perfect for a pizza-making party, birthday party or casual get together, the designs really "spice" up the party! Her segment is full of great ideas for this theme!

View Amy's PIZZA segment, along with a baby shower segment HERE!
Thank you for featuring our Pizza Party Collection, Amy!
Printable Invitation Design & Party Circles are available in the SHOP!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aww Kim, this is so cute! Haven't really seen much around in a pizza party style. It looks beautiful. Great job girl!

Christina said...

I love this!! You have some spectacular party idea Kim! Love it!!

Sandi said...

So cool Kim!
I love this idea -- perfect for so many different ages, boy or girl!

karissa said...

Kim,

I am in LOVE with your designs and ideas! I have always wondered what inspires you, what software you use and what you would say to aspiring crafters!!

Thanks!

TLF said...

Fantastic.. I love!!

Nicole@TradewindTiaras said...

Like I needed more temptation to fire up the wood-fired pizza oven and have friends over! I've been trying to wait until it cools down enough to venture outside in Gilbert, but you're making it awfully hard to hold back. Charming.