Thursday, September 23, 2010

{Real Parties} Vintage Shabby Chic 1st Birthday!


Courtney of Pizzazzerie, a blog dedicated to fabulous party ideas, recently styled this adorable Shabby Chic 1st Birthday Party! Courtney always does beautiful work, but this party was absolutely GORGEOUS! I love all of the details and the photography is perfection! Amazing job, Courtney! We are working on a Vintage photo shoot this weekend, and this party is wonderful inspiration!






View Courtney's full post including sources, HERE!

Didn't she do a beautiful job?

13 comments:

TLF said...

It's like heaven.. Love!!

Icing Designs said...

We ADORE this party, it is right up our alley! Love the vintage theme....gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this Kim!!!

Mrs. Lexi said...

I adore. I may have to use this as inspiration for my little girl's first birthday - which won't be until next June!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Thank you for sharing this! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love the pastel colors!!! and the birthday girl so beautiful!Oh, the cake....a slice please!!!

Tammy@ Events By Tammy said...

I love this! I'm in love with shabby chic, and a first birthday party with this theme is so unexpected. So cute!

First Birthday Photo Invitations said...

We really adore simple birthday parties like these. You have such great pictures too!

JC's Loft said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE...how sweet is the birthday girl!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

SO pretty but my fav is the precious little girl! And funny that my word verification that I have to type in below is stopit b/c that's what my little girl says all the time - lovely!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Wow - gorgeous!!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful girl, beautiful party, beautiful cakes...special, special memories!!'Hollie

Wedding Cakes Denver said...

This is adorable! I love the messy buttercream cake look - but those pink chocolate covered marshmallows had me at hello! Yum!

Bianca said...

This is so sweet! I feel like it could be a big girl party too... like maybe for a 25 year old ;)

http://alittlewhitemouse.blogspot.com/