Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oprah...Martha...Me?

One of my sweet readers, Amy just sent me an email letting me know that Oprah is looking for Martha Stewart's BIGGEST FAN!
Oh. my. goodness.
This could be such an amazing opportunity!! I would LOVE your help getting Oprah's attention! If you have just a few minutes, would pretty please tell Oprah about me and how much I love Martha?


CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT!

You can enter your information and then in the notes,
tell her about The TomKat Studio!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

4 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Will do. You would be PERFECT for this!

Ry and Ally said...

This would be awesome! I can totally see you winning this. :)

oscar and ruby said...

Gave you some Oprah/Martha love all the way from Sydney. Goodluck!!

LilBuckarooDesigns said...

Do you know what is so ironic about the title of your post Oprah...Martha...Me? "Kim" has become a name in my household that I use in the same way I do Oprah and Martha. My husband stopped to ask me the other day, "Who is this Kim you keep talking about?" Laugh. I replied, "Kim! You know from The TomKat Studio that I am always talking about?!!" I'd say that is quite the compliment! Hope you make it on there!!