Friday, November 6, 2009

BELIEVE: A Holiday Boutique!

Just a little peek at one of my frames that will be on display at the boutique! You might notice a few new things in this photo....my new LOGO and my new little unofficial spokesmodel, Miss Ivy Rae. I fell in LOVE with these photos of my friend, Katy's daughter and I knew I had to use them!
{Photo via Ivy's Auntie Vicki ~ Vicki Lynn Photography}
I'm so excited because this will be the first time my designs are displayed in person, rather than online! I'm a little nervous about the logistic side of the things, but I'll figure it all out!

Thank you to all my girls that helped me assemble all my crafty stuff, I could have never done it without your help! A big thanks to Kristina & Camille, who helped me build up my inventory for the event! And, way to take charge and keep me on track last night, Taryn & Amanda!
And to Tina for learning how to fold paper!

If you are in the area, please stop in and visit me!
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
Chandler, Arizona
Friday, November 6th 5:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, November 7th 9:00am - 2:00pm

14 comments:

Caryl said...

You're gonna do great. I'm sorry I'm not going to be there. Your frame looks beautiful! Good luck!

Tricia said...

Very cool Kim- wish I could be there to stop by and say hello and see your great stuff!

Cherry Blossoms said...

I really want one of those frames! So excited for tomorrow. In order to purchase it is cash only or do you accept debit/cc?

TLF said...

OOOoohhh, How I wish I was in the area!!

Carrie B said...

Can't wait!!!

Melissa Irvin said...

Wishing you all the best for a super successful show! I am confident that you will do very well!!

A Blissful Nest said...

Good luck Kim! I know youwill do great!

honeysuckle said...

Wish I could come, too far away I'm afraid. But, good luck and I hope it is all you hope for.

Vanessa said...

Oh, I am sure all of your adorable goodies are going to be snatched up! I wish I could attend, but alas, we are all the way in Atlanta. Best of luck to you!

Monique Chvatal said...

Best of luck! I hope the show is going great!

Heather said...

Good luck with the show Kim!! I love your frame up top, I know oyu will do great. Question for you, do you see or make any of the items that you do for parties? Trying to plan in advance for a 2 year old's party!

Pauline said...

Good luck with your show. I am so excited for you. I love the frames. Can I ask you, where do you get your frames? Do you go to Hobby Lobby? Or do you have a "special" place you go to? Do they come with glass in them? I have made a few frames and the ones I get from Hobby Lobby (I think) don't have glass in them. What do you do about that? Do you have somebody cut glass for you? Just wondering.Also, do you make your own flowers or do you buy them? I just think they are beautiful. Would you mind emailing me and letting me know about the frames? That would be great. You can email me at: Pauline@Tinkertoys.net

Thanks again,
Pauline

Libbie said...

Wish I lived closer! Gorgeous frame!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

love that frame SO much, Kim!!! Beautiful!