Monday, November 30, 2009

Cupcake Monday: Custom Fondant Cupcake Art!

I love twitter! Charynn at Two Sugar Babies saw last week's Cupcake Monday feature and quickly sent me a twitter message that she would like to be featured! After hopping over to her Etsy shop to check out her products, I said...absolutely! Wouldn't the snowflake toppers above be perfect for the Snowflake Birthday Parties that I am working on?!
Two Sugar Babies offers custom fondant art to spruce up your cupcakes, whether it is for holidays or a special birthday party!

Visit the Two Sugar Babies SHOP here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the snowflake & gingerbread-too cute!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I happened to come across her Etsy shop this past weekend too! Such a neat idea.

Sweetly Sweet said...

Wow, so much detail on those... love them!