Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{Inspired by TomKat Studio} Gorgeous "La Petite Boulangerie" 1st Birthday Party!

I'm swooning over here!
Have I got something for you to feast your eyes on today!
Jess from Pen N' Paper Flowers just sent me a tweet, telling me that I inspired her dessert table placecards, and I hopped on over to see. I nearly fainted at the sight of her gorgeous dessert table for her daughter's Little French Bakery birthday party! Ohhh....the details. Ahhh....the delicious desserts. Oh....the handwritten tags. Ahh...the favor boxes. Ooo....the adorable birthday girl! I had to share immediately.
I MUST design a a collection inspired by this party.
I absolutely LOVE it.
This momma is SERIOUSLY talented.
I'm so flattered that she sited me as inspiration!
View all of the photos and details, HERE on Pen N' Paper Flowers!
While your there, look back at all of her prepartion posts...
for more eye candy, like this:

(she MADE this)

Just breathe. I know it's a lot of beauty to handle.

Amazing job, Jess!

13 comments:

Caryl said...

That is beautiful. Love it!

Lisa Glowacka said...

I'm dying...totally dying...!!!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

How cute!! What an adorable idea - I've never seen anything like it yet! She's sure to inspire a lot of people!!

rachel said...

It is beautiful! I have to say that I just LOVE your blog TOMKAT. Just discovered it two weeks ago. I've just recently started a blog myself. daddyslittlemonkey.blogspot.com
I love to entertain, and I will post some pictures of parties I've hosted. Hope you enjoy! You are definitely an inspiration!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh my!! thanks kim...you said so many wonderful things...i'm blushing. thank you so much for sharing this...

can't wait to see what you come up with as far as a new collection based off of this idea. so fun!

Moore Minutes said...

completely gorgeous!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Found you via TomKat! This is just beautiful!

Mrs. P said...

i was very tempted to lick the computer screen it looks so yummy! and beautiful.

Karen said...

Ohh la la! Tres jolie! C'est magnifique!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Amazing!

Karen said...

How charming. What little girl wouldn't love this?

Mommy said...

Oh my! This is to die for...love every.single.detail.... fabulous!

FunFavors said...

Wow!!! incredible...I think I'll change my bridal shower from tea party to "French Bakery" loveeee it!!!